a place to put my thoughts.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Your majesty
Your majesty
is why I sing.
Posted by elizabeth at 11:38 PM

2 comments:

Popcorn said...

Fantastic picture. Where did you take this one? Love your post honey!!

June 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Meredith said...

I'm completely green right now.

With envy, that is.
Whenever I see you I want to hear all about your India trip.

Love you friend!

June 21, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • things that i want to remember
      • im seeing things differently.i feel like im waking...
      • the past week
      • the sched
      • goodbyes are still sad, even on this side of the w...
      • Your majesty Your majesty is why I sing.
      • your love is strong
      • The Lord gave me this verse this morningand its am...
      • this morning.
      • right now
      • my soul, oh God, is soaringfor i will dance and si...
      • God did notstop the stormon the sea this day.but H...
      • get ready for the update of your LIFE!!
      • to whom it may concern
      • gotta love these smelly internet cafes :)
      • these days
    • ►  May (18)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)

About Me

My photo
elizabeth
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.