the only reason i have these is because ruby posted them on his facebook and i saved them to the computer im at. but anyway:
the first one is us right after our flight arrived in chennai. we had been traveling for 28 hours. we were delerious. and my pants ripped on the plane. i dont know how or why or exactly when, but they did. haha memorable flights. and the second one is all of us with sam nakka, and her kids lilly and lydia. some of us are in our indian attire. chrch was awesome. everyone was so welcoming.


Father forgive me,
I have not believed
like Mother India,
I've groaned and grieved.
Father forgive me,
I forgot Your grace.
Your spirit falls on India,
and captures me in Your embrace.
2 comments:
All of ya'll look so great, it is wonderful to have pictures and see you finally. Stay safe and contact whenever you can.
I love you.
Mr Popcorn
Pictures!!! LOVE them. You all look so good. God is so blessing this trip. You girls will be forever changed. More pics and an e mail please. xxoo popcorn
Post a Comment