Monday, June 8, 2009



God did not
stop the storm
on the sea this day.
but He did steal
the storm in me.
I am not alone
in my anguish.
there is sorrow
in the heart of
the Lord this day.

4 comments:

Popcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Popcorn said...

He has stolen my anguish, too! It is through people like you (and your friends) who are willing to "go and tell" that others around the globe can know the Truth, the Light, the Way. God bless you my precious daughter. (and is He ever!!!)

Popcorn said...

That is an amazing photograph btw

Anonymous said...

I am so bragging on you and what your friends are willing to do in this mission for others. I often wonder why I was born in USA and away from the hardships you are seeing first hand. When I think of what KT went through and how you and Char have turned out, I have seen God bigger and up close than I ever thought I would. God gives us opportunities to be servants and to be prayer warriors. I was not there when God formed the earth and said this is good. But through faith I believe He did and I can only smile at the unconditional love you have for your new found friends. God has placed each of us startegically where we are, it is not for us to know why particularly. But rather for us to act on Christ like love that allow our hearts that one more opportunity to serve. I am that prayer warrior that stands in the gap for you. Never allow that flame in your heart to douse, your new friends are dependant upon it.
I love you.