Thursday, April 3, 2008

questions for the impossible and maybe irrational


I'm dying to know....

do you like dreaming

of things so impossible?

or only the practical?

or ever the wild?

do you

wait through all of your bad days

just to end them

with someone you care about?

but do you like dancing,

and laughing

and caring

and daring to defy the laws of physics

and long drives and blue eyes?

and girls that think a bit differently?

a bit out of the box i would say?

i just want to know.

do you like them?

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love them.

elizabeth said...

hahaha!!

Popcorn said...

Yes, I like dreaming of impossible things. Never the practical. Sometimes the wild. At the end of my bad days, I have your dad. : ) I love dancing, laughing, caring and daring, long drives and dad's blue eyes, and yours, and Katie's and Char's brown ones... and girls that think differently, out of the box.... like you little kernal...and I adore you! xxoo